Thursday, December 16, 2010

Friends and Kids

I'm pretty sure that God made kids cute so that they would survive to adulthood.

Gremlin still refuses to sleep any later than 5:30am and turns his nose up at any food that isn't toast.  But he's just so cute when he tries to imitate his daddy doing Wii Fit exercises. And Chicken, she is going through a stage where she wants to be held all the time but then she turns to face you and gives you a ridiculous grin and you just melt.

I wouldn't trade my kids for anything but some days you just get so exhausted you don't know what to do. It's those days I especially thank God for my friends. I have a few friends I can just call and chat to and hear a happy voice instead of a cranky one. I can always call my husband and he's a fantastic support but there is only so many times I can call him while he's trying to get some work done. My friends are such blessings and I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment