1. Get woken at 5am by 2 children and not killing them
2. Brushing up on my facepainting skills (bad pun I know) by experimenting on my children. This earned me the first deliberate bite from Chicken, even though I only painted her hand.
Gremlin striking a pose
As my attempt at painting her face failed miserably, I settled for a cute star on Chicken's hand
3. Going shopping and only coming back with the things on the list.
4. Going to McDonalds to facepaint for 2 and a half hours to raise money for school chaplains.
5. Going home and exercising. (I may be the proud owner of a gym membership, but I rarely actually go)
Ok so I didn't actually achieve much, but I survived.