Monday, November 21, 2011

Due to being stuck in the house for the whole weekend, I went a little crazy. I figured that because we couldn't go anywhere it would be a great time to set up the Christmas tree. Yes I know that it's early but I had to keep the brats children occupied.

We decorated the tree with the angels I made last year but it was looking a little sparse because we were given a bigger tree by my sister-in-law. So it was time to make some more kid friendly decorations. I got the kids to go to town on some white paper with gold paint. then when it had dried I cut out some stars and glued them on some circles of red cardboard.

 I know, it's pretty simple, but I think it's cute


And here's our tree, ta da!

I may add a few more decorations as the kids get bored, but I'm not very good at thinking of things that don't involve me running out and spending money. Got any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. It's a little early for Christmas trees yet! :D

    We're going with a white theme this year, so we're doing popcorn strings, stiffened doileys, things like that... Also has the benefit of being cheap!

    ReplyDelete