Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Skirt

Okay I am finally getting off my butt and sewing again. I bought some really cute fabric for a friend's present (Oh yes my dear Niki, this means YOUR present) and made a skirt for Chicken out of the scraps. I went to this blog that I LOVE MakeItandLoveIt and I made the skirt. But being me and very prone to taking shortcuts, I guesstimated the measurements and the skirt turned out thinner and longer than it was supposed to. Oh well it's still cute and I still love the fabric. What do you guys think?

Isn't she a cutie!

I think I may experiment by cutting up some old clothes of mine. But I still have waaaay too much sewing to do before I get myself too distracted.

1 comment:

  1. Shout out to me! ;D

    Can't wait to see you all at Christmas! Although I would like it if there were more than 4 weeks left, there seems to be so many presents left to buy...

    ReplyDelete