Sunday, January 1, 2012

Holiday Fun

Sorry Peeps, the holidays have been keeping me pretty busy. I have launched my new blog Actually Reading The Bible which I am trying to do in a year, I've been working on a few craft projects (I'll show you guys another day) and of course getting through the holidays. Spending this time with the kids only makes me want to spend more time with them. Don't get me wrong, they are absolutely exhausting, but I just love them more and more.

Here is our holidays in a few pictures

 Chicken opening a present, she loves her new Dora the Explorer
 Gremlin concentrating very hard on opening presents, BTW he looks so grown up in this picutre
 Chicken dressed up all pretty for church on Christmas
Gremlin is in seventh heaven playing the church drums on Christmas morning
Checking out some pelicans at the zoo with Daddy
Exhausted after a big swim and too much playing

No comments:

Post a Comment