Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Baby Girl

Chicken will be 2 in a couple of days, I can't believe it!

She's growing up way too quickly and is turning into such a sweetheart. This morning she spend 10 minutes handing me piles of toys to cuddle because she thought I looked tired (I was lying on the sofa).

I usually go a little nuts when buying presents, especially with my kids but I am trying to be frugal. So instead of spending money on toys she'll probably destroy anyway, I decided to make her a present (which she'll probably destroy anyway).

A friend of mine got some dolls for her daughters made by Emmi's Cottage that were super cute. So I thought I'd try to make one. Thanks to my way too big fabric stash and some donations from my lovely mother-in law. I made this little mermaid.






Now I just need to wrap her up and give her to my not-so-baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment